Veitch Lister Consulting (VLC) team members are specialists in transport analytics and evidence-based advisory. We support our clients to connect communities and power economic growth.
VLC’s core values are:
- Innovation: We invest in new technologies and research to underpin smarter solutions.
- Excellence: We are dedicated to delivering our best work for our clients and the communities they operate in.
- Transparency: We know that trust is earned, and we are open and honest with ourselves and our clients. We are proudly independent and act with integrity.
Founded by Mike Veitch in 1986, VLC made its name by delivering high quality transport modelling services to help plan and design some of Australia’s most significant infrastructure projects.
Now led by Mike’s son Nick, our team has grown to include expert modellers, planners, economists, data scientists and software developers to help our clients solve their most complex challenges in holistic ways.
Our core services:
- Transport analytics & forecasting
- Transport economics
- Transport policy
- Transport planning
- Public transport planning
- Future transport lab
- Expert advisory
- OOH audience insights
Veitch Lister Consulting Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of VLC Holdings Pty Ltd.
Quality Management Certified
VLC’s Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney offices have been independently assessed by BSI against internationally recognised standards showing our commitment to quality and assurance.
We currently hold the ISO 9001 Quality Management certified by BSI for the provision of transport planning, transport modelling, traffic engineering, economic studies, model development services, policy, spatial analytics, GIS, and out of home advertising audience measurement.
You can trust our service.
We are proud national sponsors of AITPM since 2015.
We are a certified GreenPower business