Key team members
Transport infrastructure plays a fundamental role in shaping the physical, economic and social fabric of our cities. Our team of transport planners, engineers, modellers, economists and analysts deliver transport solutions that facilitate growth and prosperity for our clients and our communities.
Evidence-based advice for planning and investment is at the foundation of everything we do. We embrace innovation in technology, planning and the use of data to develop transport strategies that are practical and technically sound.
We pride ourselves on precise demand forecasts with integrity from our efficient and agile transport modelling tools. Our expertise in modelling and data analytics enables us to develop purposeful plans that address complex challenges.
Our multidisciplinary planning team works closely with private sector and government clients to deliver projects through a whole-of-system approach to multi-modal transport planning. We deliver practical and economical transport plans that meet the mobility needs of today without undermining the ability of future generations to meet theirs.
We are specialists in:
- developing business cases, economic and financial assessments
- active transport planning
- analysis of transport policy initiatives
- priority infrastructure plans for local government
- public transport network plans
- assessment of environmental impacts of traffic and transport
- traffic and transport impact assessments
- local area traffic management plans
- multi-modal transport strategies
- mobility as a service and other future transport trends
- mobility policy
- electric vehicle planning
- freight planning
- transport economics
- integrated transport and land use planning
- project evaluation (strategic assessments through to investment-grade business cases).
Our capability brochure
Click the image below to learn more about VLC’s services.7962_VLC_Capabilities_Brochure_WEB